Sep 5, 2014

Pine Ridge Treasures Blue Fantasy Blog Hop Reveal


The blue sparkle mix I received is so beautiful!

I decided to create a ring -- something different for a change. 
I wire wrapped the pearls and crystals in brass and Argentium silver.




I also planned a fairy necklace, but ironically, a frog interfered! 
It visited my bead room, and in order to find it & take it outside, 
all my beads were moved to bins. I can't get to my fantasy mix right
 now, but will post as soon as I have my bead room back together! 

Enjoy the Sparkling Blue Jewelry & Designs of the Fantasy Hop Artists!

Our hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue
Karen Grosset Grange, Ginkgo et Coquelicot
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Heather Richter, Desert Jewelry Designs
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations
Candida Elkins Castleberry, Spun Sugar Beadworks
Shaiha Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
Eleanor Burian-Mohr, The Charmed Life
Gloria Allen, Wings and Beads
Laurie Vyselaar, Lefthand Jewelry
Terri Wlaschin, Dances in Fog
Lisa Prewitt Knappenberger, LiRaysa Designs
Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends
Raissa de Guzman, Abloro
Jill Bradley, Jilly Beads

Jasmine from my garden 

11 comments:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS ring. Can't wait to see your fairy necklace. And how ironic: a frog for a hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the ring you created and look forward to seeing the matching fairy necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ring! Outside creatures should stay outside! Hope your beading space is usable again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wire work is beautiful. I love the pearls against the blue. Very pretty ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful ring, matches the hop photo perfectly (I know that's not the goal but it does!). Sorry about the frog scare, glad y'all got it out. My cat picked up a frog once...he had foam coming out of his mouth for a bit but he was ok, he never did that again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful ring, I love it. Your wirework is just gorgeous and I can't wait to see the necklace when you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Rita - that is a gorgeous ring! So sorry about your frog scare. Thanks for being in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing ring!I hope you can bead again soon so we can see your other creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wire work on your ring is stunning! Look forward to seeing you post frog creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rita its Fabulos, color match to perfection. I am surprised you have something to show with all these hops, Lol. You Go Girl, you are a true inspiration for other Artist.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for your comments and for visiting! I appreciate every word :)
Namaste --
Rita